The future in Logistics of sands for Hydraulic Fracturing
The Sand Flow modular logistics system allows to:
- Maximize payload, optimize the daily amount of deliveries, shorten waiting times, and reduce the amount of trucks required on location.
- Eliminate bottlenecks in the supply process of proppants in the location.
- Reduce drastically the volume of silica dust suspended in air generated during the different fracturing stages, achieving not only a time optimization but also a minimization of the risks in health and safety on the jobsite.
Last mile proppants supply:
The Sand Flow system:
- Uses lightweight chassis and a reduced number of tractors
- Allows modular stacking of sand in location and guarantees the renewal of required inventory in an efficient, clean and safe manner
We have the capabilities to design and operate customized stock points for our clients' needs
Sand Flow containers are loaded by forklift onto a single cradle that delivers proppant directly to the blender hopper in a gradual way, resulting in smoother delivery with a noticeable reduction in volume of silica dust suspended in air.
Thanks to our proprietary Sand Flow design, the containers loaded at the sand mine can be easily stacked and staged. Allowing a more efficient, clean and safer transportation.
The railcars specially designed by Sand Flow maximize the transported volumes and allows an agile load through the use of forklifts.
Sand Flow combines fully mobile trans-loading capabilities with modular stackable storage, providing an more agile solution for the storage and supply of sands.
Located in the middle of Vaca Muerta
+54 (0299) 441-3033 / (0299) 441-3052
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SandFlowlogistics 2019.